I decided that I can take cute pictures of Blake so I staged another photo shoot, he doesn't seem to mind he just sits there and I to take advantage of it, before I know it he wont sit still :) He is growing so fast. I hope you all enjoy!
So he is definitely sooo cute! Love the outfit, glad that it finally fits. I am sure he will grow out of it in no time! Enjoy your time with the fam. in the cold!
3 comments:
That one of him smiling is DEFINITELY my favorite! :) Sooooo incredibly cute! :) Good job Diana!
I love the sleepy smiling picture! He is getting so much bigger. It is amazing how much they change!
So he is definitely sooo cute! Love the outfit, glad that it finally fits. I am sure he will grow out of it in no time! Enjoy your time with the fam. in the cold!
Post a Comment