Friday, April 18, 2008

Grandpa Bevell's Birthday & family visiting

April 1st was Grandpa Bevell's birthday so Rachel and her family brought cake over and we had cake and ice cream! Later that week Tara and Sonya came to visit and got to meet Blake. Even though it was a quick trip it was really good to see them and we had a lot of fun with them... we can't wait until we see you again.

3 comments:

ksdavis6 said...

I am so glad that I made the cut, in some of those pictures! I really do look horrible, the only thing that is cute is Blake in those pictures, and Tara. It was fun seeing everyone, have a good week. love ya

HawgWildinWashington said...

Cute slide shows. I wish I weren't in the shots... I look terrible. But, whose looking at me anyhow when I have cute Blake in my arms. It was good to see you and can't wait to see you this summer, if you can come.
Love you.

Rachel McEwen said...

That was really fun to have everyone there. I loved taking grandpa to the park...I think that he enjoyed it very much too!