31st to get everything checked, and the nurse that did the ultrasound said I am just carrying him perfectly in there because
On New years day I got to cash in one of my Christmas presents, Riley agreed to get a 3d ultrasound so I made an appointment and we went in and had it done. I hope you can see him in the pictures, he
was a little squished in there but it was still fun to see him move and get the pictures! He has a full head of hair, which didn't come from me because I was bald until I was 3. In the beginning he had his hands in front of his face and we could see him grabbing onto his toes, it was super cute. My sisters and my mom kept telling me if I got it done it would take away from the surprise of what he looks like, I disagree and once they see these pictures they are going to agree with me!!! All you can really see is his chubby cheeks and face, we aren't' really going to know what he looks like until he comes out!!! It was
super fun to get a sneak peak at him!
3 comments:
I totally think that first 3-D picture of your 'cuter than ever' baby boy looks like his face is being held by two hands. (Like in the care of someone from up above!) :) Just thought that looked way cool!!!!! Congrats! You do look great, too! :) Have a good one!
We are so excited for you both! good luck! and that is such a cute picture! how fun to see a little bit of him before he comes!
oh, I almost forgot, our blog (though not too exciting) is morgfam2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment