Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ok I'm going to get better at this...once a month isn't working for some people who look at this everyday :)
What has happened since the last time I wrote on this?? We found out that we are going to have a BOY!! It was really exciting my mom came down and spent a week with us and was there for the ultra sound. Riley is so funny, when the nurse said she could see his little boy parts Riley wanted to be sure and see them so she showed us a few pretty clear shots (this baby isn't shy!!) The nurse was showing us his face and little hands and arms and Riley kept asking to see the little parts again just to make sure. So when it was all done and said and she handed us the pictures of the ultra sound 5 out of the 10 are showing us that he is defantly a boy!! Riley is very proud!! When we went into see the doctor Riley couldn't sit down he was so excited and he asked the doctor what are the chances that it could be wrong or something could change...the doctor said about 1% so therefore I think we are going to have a little boy soon!!
I was really excited to find out what we were going to have, I didn't really care if it was a boy or girl, I just wanted a healty baby. But I was excited to find out so I could go shopping, and thats exactly what I did!! My mom and I went to all the baby stores to look for a crib and bedding and all the other fun stuff you get to buy for a new baby!!
I really wanted to decorate the baby's room in frogs (I have always loved them and they are just so cute) so we looked and looked for different patterns of frogs and finally found a super cute one. Riley was at work when we bought it and when we got home and he saw it his words were "What other kinds were there?" I told him all the other different kinds and he was shocked that we didn't go with the sports theme!! I think he has come to like the pattern once I told him all the other stuff I wanted to do.

2 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

it's about time that you posted something. Now you better post more often:)

The Shill Spill said...

Woo Hoo! A boy, a boy, it's a boy! :) I am soooo excited for you guys! When are you due again? January? Febuary? Well, whenever it is, send some pictures our way. We'd love to see your lovely pregnant self. :) Have a wonderful day! Hope you are feeling well. I also hope to see you again some time soon. Take care. Tiff
*Soooo glad to see you bloggin' again. :)