Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just starting out!!

A little history to catch everyone up!! Riley and I have been married for almost 2 years (we will hit 2 years in 2 months) and we have been really happy and blessed throughout our marriage. We moved to Las Vegas 2 weeks after we were married, we thought it would be a good move for us not only for Riley's career but also many of Riley's brothers and sisters lived there, which made easy transition.
We were sealed in the St. George temple on November 11, 2006, it was a really amazing experience for both of us, we were able to see all the blessings that it bought to our marriage and our lives.
We are both working, I work for an events planning company called Hollywood Props Design Group, its pretty exciting we have done a lot of fun events here in Vegas. Riley is the manager at Fanzz Sports at the Mall in Henderson, he is really enjoying it!
In July we moved into our first home, we bought it brand new so we got to pick out our flooring and counter tops and all the different little things we wanted. That was really fun to be able to pick out everything we wanted and then we got to watch it be built! It was really close to where we lived so we would go and take pictures about once a week. It was really fun when we finally got to sign the papers and move in!
In the middle of June we also found out that we were expecting our first child. We both were so excited...so excited we couldn't keep it a secret for very long, we told all of our family and slowly we started to tell everyone else. I am 16 weeks along right now and we get to find out what we are having in 2 weeks so we both can't wait for that.
So that is us and an update on how we are doing and what we have been doing.

5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Woooo Hooo....Go Bloggers! GO! I am sooo excited to add your blog to my blog website. Hope you are good. :) ME, Tiff

The Shill Spill said...

I want to see MORE Diana! I want to see pictures and fun stuff like that. :) Get cracking woman! :)
Have a good one.
Me,
Tiff

The Shill Spill said...

What a cute picture! I looooove it! :) Your house looks AWESEOME!!! I know you love it, so I won't even ask how it is. :) Hope you are feeling well. Love ya lots.
Me,
Tiff

The Shill Spill said...

Yeah! Diana, you look sooooo cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to see the next picture! :) Keep 'em coming. :) Love ya! Hope you are good and healthy. Take care!
Me,
Tiff

The Shill Spill said...

I think I am the only one that comments...but, since I am one that asks for more and more info from you. I guess it's only fair. Right? Well, I just wanted to tell you that I am muy impressed by your hidden family talent. :) Loooove it! :) I also wanted to tell you that I love the new pictures. :) But, let us know what's going on with that baby growing in you too, okay? Oh, and I want to know how the game went the other night. What else??....hmmm...okay, that's all I can think of for right now. :) Have a good day Diana! Hope to see you again some time soon. :)