So we just got back from our trip to Hawaii...It was freaking awesome!!! We flew out last sunday morning and got into Honolulu. It was so beautiful ! I will write more and put pictures on soon!!
Awesome Diana! I bet you had the time of your life! How fun is that?! Well, keep going with the details! I want to know what else you did! :) I'd like to live vicariously through you while you tell your story. :) LOL! (I'd love to go to Hawaii sometime!) Have a great day! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Take care! Me, Tiff
1 comment:
Awesome Diana! I bet you had the time of your life! How fun is that?! Well, keep going with the details! I want to know what else you did! :) I'd like to live vicariously through you while you tell your story. :) LOL! (I'd love to go to Hawaii sometime!) Have a great day! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Take care!
Me,
Tiff
Post a Comment