Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday CHASE

Chase turned 3 on Jan 11, 2013.
I can't believe how big he is and how fast he is growing.
He is almost always happy, most of the time willing to help and wants to be doing everything Blake is doing. He is also very helpful and loving towards Tyce.
He requested a Batman birthday so that is what we did!

The morning of his birthday
I made these Batman capes for all his little friends at his party, of course I had to make a small one for Tyce.
 I also made the cake which I was quite proud of and it wasn't too hard 

 
Blowing out his candles

checking out his gifts


Tyce sporting his batman outfit
 Turning 3 Chase also got to start preschool, he was very excited and couldn't wait to go to school with Blake. (Although he was excited and wanted to go everyday until the day he actually could go, I don't know what changed but he wasn't too excited to stay the first few weeks he went)
First day of school
 

 

No comments: