We spent Christmas Eve at Shane and Robin's house, with Grandma and Grandpa Bevell, it was fun we ate breakfast for dinner opened PJ's and just enjoyed time with family and playing with cousins with the anticipation of Christmas!
| My 3 gifts |
| Opening the pj's |
I found these cute shirts and they fit these two perfect, I also love how Chase started hugging Blake when I told them to take a picture!
| Daddy and Tyce |
| Cute boys in new Jammies |
Christmas Morning. Santa brought us all great stuff and we were all very blessed not only by our gifts but to have each other!!
| coming down stairs |
| Our tree with all the goodies under it |
| Stockings |
| Mommy and Tyce |
![]() |
| He is excited its Christmas |
| Tyce checking out his gifts |
| Exited to open their big gifts |
| Spoiled with Nintendto 3DS's |
| Daddy excited about his big gift |
| Tyce not sure what to think |
Having Christmas dinner at our house was a first for us. I made my first turkey and all the fixings with it. We had Grandma and Grandpa Bevell over and Aunt Serena.
| Proud of my first turkey |
| Table set |
| Everyone not too excited about the picturres but I needed to document it |
| Chase was ok with a picture |
| After dinner relaxing |
| who is more excited to get the new DS' Riley or Blake? |
New Years eve we went over to Our friends house the Smith's.
![]() |
| Tyce excited for the new year |
![]() |
| The boys all played games |
![]() |
| Tyce being so cute! |
![]() |
| How the little boys spent most of the night Chase, Blake and Mason |





No comments:
Post a Comment