Monday, June 25, 2012

Riley's birthday!

Riley turned 32 this year and I decided to invite some friends over for some cake and ice cream without Riley knowing.. it was last min but everyone I invited were able to come!
It was funny cause we went to dinner when he got home from work and I was kind of rushing him out of the restaurant to get home in time for people to come... we got home in enough time to relax and right before everyone showed up Riley said lets eat some cake and ice cream and luckily I didn't have to explain why we had to wait any longer :)
The families that came, Bittons, Schoutens, and Kennedy's

The birthday cake... we could only fit 22 candles on it :)

Riley SOO excited
I love the excitement on everyone faces in the pic.
Violet is so cute in the back

Some of the other kids watching!

I got  everyone in the pictures except all of  RK...
You can see him a little in this pic Sorry RK

No comments: