The End of April we had our family pictures done by my amazing friend Shannon
She did such a GREAT job I absoulty love them, she captured both boys personalities, and captured so many cute moments between them! (sorry for the pic overload)
 |
| Cute family of 4 (almost 5) |
 |
| I love Blake in this one! |
 |
| My cute boys!! |
 |
| I love the candid pictures and this one says it all |
 |
| Stud muffin |
 |
| Don't you love those baby blues |
 |
| I love this face |
 |
| We don't have many pic of just us!! |
 |
| This is my favorite! |
 |
| love family pic like this! |
OK so I LOVE ALL of these next ones.. I'm one lucky momma to have such CUTE boys!
These capture them so well!
Again THANK YOU Shannon!
No comments:
Post a Comment