Monday, March 5, 2012

November Activities

 I got my Christmas present a little early... A new camera, so I had to test it out on my cute boys!

The boys looked so cute before church
I love Chase' CHEESE face.. Blake's silly face!

Another try... best I could get :)
Playing out side..

We watched our friends dog Sage, so we took her on a walk.. Blake is a natural
Blake asks for a dog all the time, I tell him that if we get a dog or a cat he will have to get a new mommy (mommy already has enough people to clean up after) So one day we were in the car and talking about moving to our new house and Blake says 'mom, when we get a new house can we get a new dog, a new cat and a new mommy?'  He wants to trade me in so he can get a pet :) Love that boy!
This boy just might need a dog..



This is how Chase is when he is around Sage..
He is so scared of dogs.. or any other animals that come
close to touching him for that matter!
Another trip to the airport! The boys love it!




Wrestling is common at our house..
with both boys putting up a good fight!





Taking advantage of the amazing weather!
Love this face!!

My boys

This is the best picture I could get of Blake... silly boy!

1 comment:

robandkayla said...

I can't believe how big the boys are! Holy cow!!