Tuesday, March 13, 2012

December


December is an exciting and busy month for not only us as a family but Riley who works longer hours and so we have to take advantage of all the time with him we get :)

We went to the Springs Preserve again... The weather was so beautiful!

Two cute boys (I just wish it wasn't blurry)

Trying to get a cute pic this is the best I could get!

Climbing on the bones at the play ground
Daddy and Chase made it to the top of the rocks

I'm one lucky woman... love my boys!!
We also went to the Opportunity Village with the festival of lights ( I don't know where all my pictures went) We went with our friends the Schouten's and even though it was a bit chilly we had so much fun. It wasn't busy at all and we got to just enjoy all the lights.
My friend Steve (I used to work with him) redesigned the whole place and changed all the lights from white to colored lights this year plus he hooked us up with some free tickets!

Another tradition we have adopted the past few years is going to the
Down Town Henderson Holiday Festivals
There is a lot for the kids to do
Santa, pony rides, carousal, big slides, lots of games
the kids have such a great time and its all
FREE

The boys with Santa

Melissa came with us and rode the carousal with the boys!

Blake being Blake :)


The kids and I had a lot of fun making some holiday cookies 

These were our favorite


We were invited to Riley's sisters Rachel's house for Christmas Eve for some fun
We ate breakfast for dinner, watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Opened our Christmas Jammie's, and set food out for the Reindeer.
Being with Family is the best during the holidays 


Chase getting his gift to open
Blake waisting no time!

The best pic I could get with both boys
Setting out food out side

All the cousins throwing food in the air!


No comments: