Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Other Random June fun!

We went swimming all the time, and we all enjoyed it... Chase got to the point where he could float and swim with floaties.
Chase playing with uncle Kevin

Such a big boy all by himself
Playing with daddy

Riley's Birthday!

Champion for the day!


                                             Blake and I went to a Magic show with live Tigers

Blake was being shy, a cute girl was taking the pic
I love Blake's face!
   Boulder Beach with some friends... We love going there and letting the kids just play in the water and dig in the dirt . My boys always have fun! (the problem with bloging so long after I don't remember who all was there)

Blake collecting shells (don't you love his get up)
Chase, Lily and Addi
Blake and Lily
They were having so much fun!

Water and dirt what more could a little boy ask for?
Chase decided to paint with his yogurt!

He is really proud of himself
I'm not sure how much he actually ate :)
Maybe just a little
He loved taking a bath in the sink after!

No comments: