Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The 4th of July

For the past few years we have gone to the Boulder City Parade for the 4th of July, this year we had a pretty big group of friends to enjoy it with!
Enjoying the parade


Ethan is a favorite for my boys.. it seems like one of them ends up on his lap or shoulders!

The boys enjoying the water

At the end of the parade there is BIG water fight. The boys loved it!


That night we went over to the Featherstone's house.. (another fun tradition) We ate some Yummy BBQ and enjoyed our friends! (I don't know why I didn't take very many pic but I stole this one from Lacey) We stayed with a few other families to watch the guys light off fire works... Blake of course was scared and watched threw the window inside, and Chase sat on Riley's lap with his ears covered!
Elliot, Rya, Amber, Kenna, Lacey, Madden, Me, Riley, Chase, Rob, Boston and Kayla


We had a water balloon fight... Blake was inside during this also :)

No comments: