Friday, December 17, 2010

NOVEMBER

** CUTE Sunday outfits!!




I love Chase' big smiles!!!

**I decided at the last minute to spend Thanksgiving in California at my aunt Jenny's house again this year... and I was soo happy that I did...it was the BEST year yet (would have been better if Riley was there) The kids were great... and slept good (last year was rough in that department) they could run around and play and just enjoy themselves....good quality time with great family...a lot of good walks in the mountains....




Looking out the windows at the birds and deer.



On our walk around lake...




Many morning naps were taken while we walked... Both boys really enjoyed it!



Jordan had a shadow all week....Blake couldn't get enough of his auntie Jordan... even at bed time... the 1st pic is how they fell asleep and the 2nd is how they were in the morning.
Thanksgiving Day!


Mom and me


Jim and Me




Grandma and Chase



Blake and Grandpa doing cheers



Jordan and Blake sitting at the kids table

Chase's 1st Thanksgiving!! Enjoying some orange juice



Blake didn't get a nap so he decided to take a rest on Jordan's lap after eating some dinner!

Chase enjoyed having people hold him...mommy did too because every time he saw me he wanted me to pick him up!



Pops was a big hit and so was aunt Betty Ann

Cousin Brian and Chase... ahhh


two peas in a pod...
Blake loves Rick and I think by this picture the feeling is mutual :)



There were some funny things that Rick taught Blake (I told him as long as he didn't come home saying bad things he was ok to teach him)

He taught him to the hand motions to 'I'm watching you' it was pretty funny to see Blake walk in the room and do it. Other things he taught him we will just have to leave to memory because those habits I hope he left there and never does them again :)



Aunt Jenny and Betty Ann


These two were so funny.. they are 4 months apart Addison is older, they played well most of the day but when some candy was brought out it took a lot of convincing and a little fighting before this happend :)







Blake and Addison... watch out Amie and Josh!!


All three kids in Jammie's enjoying their movie Finding Nemo

**While driving to Cali, I got a little lost and happened upon a train station so on the way home we stopped at it in Bakersfield and it turned out to be a train museum.. Blake loved seeing the trains up close!




They had a train set up inside to look at... we had to bribe Blake to get him to leave!



Real train cars to climb on!



The historic train station

**I love our Houseseats... its a locals deal where you pay a yearly fee and then you can see shows that have extra tickets to for free..


When we got back from Cali Riley and I went and saw recycled percussion they were on America's got Talent show

No comments: