Monday, November 1, 2010

JUNE

Flooded Kitchen... I was up stairs literal for 2 min to grab something and I came down stairs to find this..... Yes all that shinny stuff is water! Blake is just tall enough to reach the water thing on the fridge and he held it and flooded my kitchen! Thankfully he has learned that we need a cup to put the water in and we haven't had this problem again!




Chase still not liking food.... but is for sure cute!!




WE GOT A NEW VAN..... Sorry no pictures of it but its a 2009 Kia Sadona and WE LOVE IT!! We decided to buy it in Utah and save us some money because there is more supply there :) it was a quick trip and since we drove up there we had 2 cars so I had to drive home with the kids, thankfully my cousin Maddison needed a ride to Mesquite so she helped me with the kids who did GREAT!



We saw great grandma and grandpa Lloyd and Grandpa Joe


Blake with his uncle Joe
(I came down stairs to find them watching TV like this)

CHASE grew a mullet at aunt Lacy's

Father's Day, Rachel invited us over for shrimp and crab, Riley was very excited because he only gets to cook sea food by himself when I am not home (mean wife I know)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Riley, you are such an amazing dad and your boys love you so much!!



Riley very happy to have shrimp and crab!



Riley Enjoying his food..... aftermath


Chase slept most of the time!!

Having some fun with my boys! Arent they cute!!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Chase with a mullet. That's hilarious!