Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chase's Blessing

I know I am sooo late on this one but oh well better late then never right?
We blessed Chase on March 21st 2010, Riley did a great job on the blessing and it was extra special because a few weeks before I was called into the Relief Society presidency at church and we were asked to speak in sacrament meeting that same day. I thought it would be fun to have all our family there for the blessing and the talk, not as fun as I thought but I was glad they were there when it was over!

My dad, Eric, Joe, Brenda and Devan, Kelli all came down for it which was a lot of fun. All of Riley's family who live in town were there too. Grandma and Grandpa Bevell, Aunt Serena, Ren & Lisa's family, Rachel & Justin's family, Shane & Robin's family, Lacy & Kevin's family.
Thanks for supporting us!








such a happy baby
I'm pretty sure I have a picture of me with the same big smile!













I just love those Cheeks!!

Our family of 4











The clan, missing Kelli she had to leave right after












Grandpa Joe, Uncle Eric, (who Chase is named after)











Joe, Brenda, Me, Kelli, Eric

5 of the 7 kids... I am Right in the middle
This picture is almost right if Brenda and Joe changed places, add Jill after Joe and Jordan at the end!

3 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

I love your new picture for the header. THey are so cute....couldn't look any more different but still very cute:) It's ok to be behind cuz I am so far behind and am too lazy to bring myself to just do it.

Brenda said...

What cute nephews I have! So glad I could come down for the blessing and see you!

HawgWildinWashington said...

They are adorable! Thanks for the update... love you all.