Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blake walking

Blake has been taking more and more steps lately, last night we were with a group of friends and they all wanted to see him walk and he showed them! He started doing more steps and he walked to my friend Jackie (Of course, if you know Blake at all he prefers her over me, so it is only natural for him to take his first long walk is to her) across her living room and so I got out my camera and got it on video! Don't mind the noise in the back ground!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute! how fun! you're house is no longer safe!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

That was the cutest ever! Hope you guys are doing well! we miss you guys!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh he is too cute!!! Way to go Blake!! Yay!!!! I love when they start walking. A lot of people prefer the crawling stages- not me ;)They stay cleaner when they walk and it's a lot more fun! They do get into everything though- ha ha! :)

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I love the video, he is doing so well. I can't wait to see it for myself.

The Shill Spill said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOO cool Diana! I can NOT believe it, though! Could he just stop getting bigger for a minute or two?
Love ya!