While we were in Utah we saw a lot of family, some friends and some friends who are like our family!
We met my dad at my grandma's house and Blake and Casey had a lot of fun wrestling around the floor, they also made a big mess which is something that we NEVER did at my grandma's as a kid! She is the one that gave them the food and then I kept picking up after then and she kept telling me not to worry... I guess she is letting up a bit and realizes she can't control everything :) I love you Grandma!

Blake and grandpa
Blake and Casey
Cute little Braxlee, I kept trying to take a picture when she does her pose, she turns on her side and puts her hand on her leg like she is posing for a picture... so cute!
Blake giving Braxlee a hug, I wish I could have gotten a pic of her face she was like "why is he touching me!"
Jordan and Blake playing the piano
We also got together with some friends of mine from high school and ate at one of our FAVORITE restaurants Brick Oven... YUM!!
It was good to see them, catch up, and play a little Nintendo! I will admit that Mario cart is much more fun on the Wii but the game cube was pretty fun! Although I lost every single race! Dang Boys
Then on Sat night we got together with our good friends Jeff and Sara... who are such great people and if not for Jeff, Riley and I might not have gotten together!
It was good to see them, catch up, and play a little Nintendo! I will admit that Mario cart is much more fun on the Wii but the game cube was pretty fun! Although I lost every single race! Dang Boys
Then on Sat night we got together with our good friends Jeff and Sara... who are such great people and if not for Jeff, Riley and I might not have gotten together!
This is in their back yard, it was nice outside but they still had a little bit of snow









No comments:
Post a Comment