Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blake's first hair cut!

I have wanted to cut Blake's hair for a little while now, I have wanted to spike it but it was just too long on top! Not to mention he had some pretty long wings on the side! I was hoping it would curl in the back and sometimes it would and other times it would just be straight and stick out!


My mom really wanted us to wait to cut it so she could see it! Well the second day we were in Utah I decided that I needed to cut it so at the last minute right before we were getting ready to leave I pulled out the scissors and started cutting! I only cute the top, it was the longest and I like the little wings in the back! He sat pretty good but he moved his head to try to figure out what was going on! Thanks to Skyler who distracted him for me it turned out pretty good!














Before... see how long it is!













Durring, he wasn't sure what I was doing












A little hard to cut when he was moving










After.... It turned out really cute, Skyler wanted his hair in Mohawk too but I told him we would have to cut it and that was out of the question :)

1 comment:

Alli Waldron said...

You are lucky. We have had to cut Vance's hair like 6 times already. I tried growing it out because I wanted him to have the shaggy look but it just looked messy.

Also, that party in your other post looks amazing! I think it would be so fun to be a party planner...maybe in another life?!