Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Wed, a few of our friends took their kids to the pumpkin patch, which is located in a local casino parking lot :) We were still in St. George and so my friend Jackie had Blake and so she took him. She got some really cute pictures of him, the first pic is one she took while she was there! I was sad that we didn't get to go with him, it was his first time going :( I know I'm lame but when we got home that evening, we took him back to take some pictures of the family! We are thankful she took him and got such cute pictures in the day time because he was a little tired and didn't want to sit still for us!












Isn't Blake the cutest!!!









Our family












Blake and Daddy












Mommy and Blake











All Blake wanted to do is eat the hay!

No comments: