Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Utah Trip June 2008

Last weekend we went to Utah for a few different things.. Riley's 28th birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! He is getting so old jk :) he was a really good sport and let my sisters Brenda and Kelli have their baby showers on the same day..(I'm sooo excited to meet the two little ones that will be joining our family soon!!) After the shower we went out for dinner with Brenda and her family, and continued to celebrated it the rest of the weekend. My 5 year class reunion...I know lame! AND It was. :)

One of my good friends Steve got married.. It was very nice and I saw most of the people that I wanted to see at his wedding we could have just skipped the reunion :)

We got to do a few other things that we normally don't get to do living soo far away like go to Devan's baseball games, eating at our favorite restaurants, and visiting with all our family and friends we never get to see.

The thing that I don't miss...It being FREEZING in JUNE!!!! I didn't take very many warm clothes because I was expecting it to be at least Capri weather..Nope it was cold and we had to wear pants the whole time!! I got a really cute video of Blake laughing at my sister Brenda at Devan's game.. he just kept laughing at her it was really funny :)








Auntie Jordan













Blake hanging out at the Baseball game



Blake Laughing at Aunt Brenda

3 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

That video is so cute! It makes me miss Blake! Maybe I'll get to see him soon!

The Shill Spill said...

That is soooooooooooo cute! We missed you this trip. Hope to see you again soon. (Next time you come.) Hope your summer is awesome!

Robin said...

Oh, Blake is getting so big. What a great clip of him laughing. I'm sitting here laughing with him.