Monday, March 3, 2008

Blake Riley is Finally HERE!!

For all those to voted that I would have Blake late...You were right 6 days late but I think we were both not quite ready for him until Blake decided he was ready! He joined us on Sunday Feb 24th at 6:37 PM weight 6 lbs 1 oz and 18 in long. He is just a little guy :) Everything went really great I started to have contractions late Saturday night early Sunday morning and they were pretty consistent so we decided to go to the hospital around 9 am and they admitted me and I got drugs about noon and was feeling great after that :) Then after about 5-6 pushes he was here! There was no complications other then we both had a slight fever when he was born but we both were normal pretty fast so it was fine. We are all doing great even Riley!!








Going to the Hospital!!









Minutes old











6 comments:

Andrea said...

We're so excited to come see you all! he is so handsome, though, I can't tell from the pictures whose nose he has! love from us!

Rachel McEwen said...

My favorite pic is the one of him where he is minutes old with his big brown eyes open. He is so cute. I have a TON of clothes for you to borrow! I will bring them over soon.

The Shill Spill said...

Diana he is SUPER cute! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures! I think he looks like both of you! Although, I think I 'may' see a little more Riley in him. :) I am sooooo glad things went so well!
Take care of that little guy, ey! Hope to see you soon.
Adios beautiful!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

He is so adorable. I have decided you can't really tell who they look like for a little while. We used to think Spencer looked like both of us, but the older he gets, the more I realize he is ALL David!

HawgWildinWashington said...

He is just soooo cute. I wish I could be there to share in all your excitement. Love you.

Amy said...

He is so cute!!! Congratulations!!!