Monday, February 4, 2008

Prego Pictures

I finally got Riley to agree to take professional pictures..its only taken me 2 years! I wanted to take them while I pregnant and time was slipping away so on Jan 24th with 4 weeks left before the baby we got them done. Here are some that we liked, let me know what you think!


























5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

My favorite? I really like the Sepia one of you and Riley (where Riley is kneeling, and you have the plack shirt on.) That one is my favorite. :) Cute, cute pictures though! :) Thanks for sharing!

ksdavis6 said...

Good for you, taking pictures of your belly! You are braver than I am. They all look really good, but what does it say on the picture with you? I think I like the one with you and riley in the black shirt.

Rachel McEwen said...

My favorite is the very top right one with the black shirt on with Riley next to you. The picture is in color. All of them turned out good. The time is almost here. I can't wait to see what the little man will look like.

Robison Fam. said...

I like the one of you and Riley in the top right, you are wearing the black shirt. They all turned out cute though... now you have both your presents, picture, 3-d ultra sound all you need is baby Blake to arrive! And I have to apologize but I voted you would have this baby late... sorry!

HawgWildinWashington said...

I think they all look really good. You are brave to get it taken with your belly out. Yours is much cuter than mine ever was. I actually already saw them posted on your myspace page. I hope everything goes well. Let us know when the big day gets here. Love you.