So I haven't really had any real cravings for food since I've been pregnant. I do like to eat lemons more then normal but that isn't really anything. BUT today I really wanted Cafe Rio for lunch... I don't have the luxury of living in Utah where there is one like 5-10 minutes away!! There is supposed to be one that close but its not open YET!! Dang them! The other one in two that's right there is only going to be 2...but I guess I should stop complaining before the one opened I would only get it when I went to Utah!
Anyways my point is I drove all the way across town just to get it for lunch! Maybe it doesn't sound that far to some people but anyone who lives in Vegas its like a day trip away...OK not really but its a good 20 min there and 20 min back!!
Yeah normally I wouldn't do that on my lunch brake but I really wanted it today!!
These are the stories I can tell my baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment