Wednesday, October 31, 2007
BABY NEWS
The baby has been moving a lot the last little while. He moves a lot when I am relaxing and sitting at my desk or when I am getting ready for bed and starting to fall asleep. I try to get Riley to feel him move.. and he has a few times but most of the time he moves and then when Riley puts his hand on my tummy he stops moving! But last night it was so funny...I was just about to go to sleep and all of a sudden I get these fast kicks or punches or something and he would do them for a minute and then stop and then start again...so I made Riley turn over and feel them and he couldn't believe it!! It was so funny it was like the baby was doing Tibo exercises in my stomach, he was either hitting or kicking but it was fast and hard! Riley says he is practicing his soccer skills :) So look out :) Its fun to feel all the movement!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment