Friday, February 1, 2013

Tyce's Baby Blessing

We blessed this little man on Dec 2, 2012,  
I got a new blessing outfit for him and he looked super cute in it. Riley gave him a very sweet blessing, it was really special along with grandpa, uncles and some friends in the circle, our nephews Jacob and Cameron were recently ordained Elders were able to be in the circle as well.
 Lots of family and good friends came and shared the day with us.
People in the circle Riley, Roland, Ren, Shane, Kevin, Jacob, Cameron, Ryan Bitton, Mrk Kennedy, Gerritt Scouten, Chuck Smith
 
 
 We are so grateful to have this little guy a part of our family!
He has been such a blessing, he has such a sweet spirit and we all can't get enough of him!
Cutest boy ever!!
Best family picture we could get :)
 
After the blessing
 
I don't know why I didn't take more pictures, we had a little lunch after at our house and got to visit with our family and friends who came. Just for journal Ren and Lisa and family, Kevin and Lacy and family, Rachel and Justin and family, Aunt Serena, Shane and Robin and family, Shelly and Ryan Merrill and family, Gerritt and Jen Schouten and family, Mrk and Natalie Kennedy and family, Chuck and Meagan Smith and family
 
Jen and Tyce
Me and Miss Violet
 
I did my own photo shoot of him in his blessing outfit, not the greatest but still got some cute ones


 

No comments: