Kim Trower is my midwife.. I wanted to remember all the great things about her.
I feel like I have known her a lot longer then 9 months.
I think she was a major factor in me wanting and following threw with having a home birth.
She has been amazing since the day Riley and I met with her, every question we asked she answered it, she always informed me of everything option I had and most of all she is very genuine in her practice and made me feel comfortable with any decision I made. She got to know me as a person and let me make the choices that were best for me and my family! She felt more like a friend and supporter during my pregnancy then a Dr or care giver. I really couldn't have done it all without her. When I was in labor I was so worried she wouldn't make it in time but once she did I was so relived and I am so glad she was part of my team!
| Kim and Tyce at one week old |
| He feels the same way as mommy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment