Sunday, December 2, 2012

Halloween festivities

We had some fun Halloween festivities
We went to our friends party on the 18th, Tyce was 3 days old but he loved every min of it :) and the rest of us enjoyed getting out of the house and having some fun!
 
The boys in their costumes
Captain America, Hulk Smash and Batman
our Super hero family!
 
 We painted our pumpkins this year... which the boys LOVED and it was way less messy
 
I love how into it they both are

Tyce and Daddy enjoying it too


 
Mommy and her cute boys!

Tyce already in Aww of his brothers
 
One night Chase was playing with these figures, when he went to bed I went to turn the lights off and I noticed this...
He had lined up the figures to look at the lit up witch's hat.. Such a silly boy!
 
We had our ward Trunk or Treat, it is such a fun night being with all our friends dressed up and best part the candy :)
The boys have gotten really into super hero's and so when I asked them what they wanted to be for Halloween, Blake wanted Captain America and Chase wanted to be Hulk..
or as they call him 'Hulk Smash'
I let Chase' hair grow out a little so it would be long enough to spike up and then we sprayed it black and then painted his face.. he was so cute!
Blake wanted his face painted as well so I painted his eyes under his mask
The real deal!

The cutest Batman ever!!
 

The cutest superheros ever!

Tyce and his friend Blake.. They are a day apart
The binki is the way to go!

Addi, her sister, Caleb, Chase, Blake and Lily
 
On Halloween night we decided to go Trick or Treating with the cousins so we went up to Riley's sisters neighbourhood and enjoyed running around with the big group of about 17 kids and 10 adults.. We all had a lot of fun!
Striking a pose

Chase did great walking with everyone

Then decided it was much better to ride with Kamryn and eat candy

They had so much fun they passed out on the way home about 2 min after being in the car!

No comments: