My sister Jordan and my Nephew Devan came to visit for a little while in Aug. It was a lot of fun to have them here but I have to say I am so glad I don't have teenagers yet.. and maybe I'll skip those years all together :)
We were able to do some fun stuff, we went swimming, parks with splash pads and the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.
It was a little hard cause there isn't much you can do when its over 100 degrees outside and you have a 4 and 2 year old oh and did I mention I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant!
Mandalay Bay
| Blake checking out the fish |
| Chase saw Blake doing it so he had to do it too |
Getting them all to smile at the same time was a challenge
| Devan, Blake, Jordan and Chase |
There is a pool of Sting Rays that you can touch.. this is where we spent most of our time.. Blake, Jordan and Devan had so much fun being able to touch them.. Chase just enjoyed watching
The moved locations to touch some of the bigger ones in the pool
| We looked at the tiger fish.. Blake tried to take a pic of me taking a pic of him! |
Then back to the Sting Rays
They have a ship that is wrecked and you feel like your under water.. There are lots of fish, sharks and turtles in the tanks!
| Again the group shot with only Jordan looking.. Check out the shark though!! |
| Blake couldn't take his eyes off of him long enough for a picture |
| There were some really big Sting Rays |
| And some scary sharks! |
Then Blake wanted to go back for one last look at the Sting Rays.. He could have spent all day here and by the end was pretty wet from touching and playing in the water!
Jordan turned the BIG 13 while she was here..
She spent the night at my sister Kelli's house and went down to Fremont St and they did the tourist stuff and had fun! When she came back we surprised her by making her a cake for her SPECIAL day!
I had some party hats left over from a party for my kids and so I thought I would have her wear them.. oh well if they said 'Happy 1st birthday' :) It was still fun to have party hats!
She is an amazing girl and I am so blessed to have her as my sister, she is such an example to me.
My kids just love her and Blake asks to go to her house at least once a week, we were so lucky that she was able to come spend some time with us!!
| Can you tell my kids love their Auntie Jordan!! I do too!! |
| Singing Happy Birthday!! |
| They even helped her blow out the candles!! |
The nights she spent at our house she would read the kids books before bed.. This night Blake might have been just a bit tired!!
| I love that Blake is asleep and Chase is WIDE awake!! |
We had so much fun with Jordan and Devan here and Blake keeps talking about how she had so many sleep overs at our house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment