Sunday, July 29, 2012

My first attmept using coupons!!

My first attempt to try coupons.. I'm VERY EXCITED about this stuff with the help of my two good friends Shelly and Amber I was able to get a good deal, Shelly helped me figure out how to make the most of my coupons and got everything in order to make it easier at the store.. and they both helped me at the store. I don't know how people do it I don't have enough patience to do this all the time!

my lot of stuff included 18 boxes of cereal, 6 gal of milk plus the 3 gal of milk from Amber, pack of 40 size 1 diapers and some famine products (not pictured) for ALL under $40
(Just the milk and Cereal that I bought would have been over $50, the diapers were reg priced at $9.98 and famine products were $12.89... that is a $32 savings!!)
I went back the next day and got 6 more boxes of cereal and 2 gal of milk for $8

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great job. I have totally given up n the coupon thing. It was fun for a while, but I just could not do it forever.

Rachel McEwen said...

What!? I want to see pictures of the feminine products:) Ha!

Andrea said...

WoW. that is amazing. Do you plan to freeze the milk? I have tried the couponing, and failed miserably. I need to try it again.
I am really impressed. What good friends you have.