Saturday, April 28, 2012

Expanding by two feet!

Just days after we moved into our new house we found out that it wasn't the only BIG change our family would be expecting this year...
We couldn't have been more excited about this change  

Our friend Shannon took our family pic and added an extra pair of
shoes for our announcements
This is how we told Grandma and Grandpa Bevell, this is their 40th grand child and so I made 40 cupcakes, 21 for the number of  boys and 18 pink for the the girls and then one yellow one since we don't know what it will be yet.



 I picked up Grandma Bevell after I picked up Blake from school, she was watching our kids for a Dr's apt and we were going to tell her and grandpa when we took her home. BUT right before we got to our house he said 'Mom can I tell grandma something'  I told him sure thinking he would tell her something about school. Boy I was wrong he said ' Grandma there is a baby in my mom' tummy'  
He the cat was out of the bag, silly boy :)
(well there went my thoughtful announcement and hard work)

                                      My friend Lindsay made these shirts for my boys.
Blake's says 'Big brother again'
Chase' says 'I'm a Big Brother'
We had the boys wear them to tell my family
Then they wore them for a family dinner with Riley's family

Blake showing he is a BIG brother
Silly boys not really in pic mood!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay! congratulations, I am so excited for you.

robandkayla said...

I oooove your announcement!! I was totally planning on doing that when we have our next bebe...in a long time! hahah COngrats again!!

The Hardy's said...

ADORALBE!!! Everything about this post! I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE your picture of the feet and what a very creative way to announce to your family. Bummer-I wish I would have talked to you before announcing our babies! You have great ideas.