Blake turned 4 on Feb 24th. If anyone asked him before his birthday how old he was he would say 5 he wanted to skip 4 all together, I think he really wanted to be older then some of his friends or maybe he is just ready to be a big boy!!
He is silly and is always making us laugh by saying some of the funniest things.. he is always telling us to watch him do some new trick or jump.
For example the other day in the car we had this conversation
Blake: Mom when is Chase going to grow up?
Me: He is 2 years younger then you, so when you grow up he will grow up too
Blake: Oh, When I grow up I'm going to be a dad like my dad Riley and then there will be 2 dads.
Me: Yeah you will have kids
Blake: That will be weird, and crazy when I grow up and change.
I love listening to his logic! He is in preschool 4 days a week and his teachers just love him and always tell me he is willing to help out when needed! Riley and I sure are lucky to be parents to such a great kid!
I asked him some questions on his birthday.
(I enjoyed hearing some of the answers, the last one was the best!)
what is your favorite color? Blue
what is your favorite toy? Iron Man
what is your favorite fruit? Pears
what is your favorite tv show? Wild Krats
what is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
what is your favorite outfit? Basketball shorts
what is your favorite game? Mario and Donkey Kong
what is your favorite snack? Scooby doo and toy story fruit snacks
what is your favorite animal? Horse, Lion and Cheetahs
what is your favorite book? Toy story Book
who is your best friend? Logan, Lucas
what is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
what is your favorite thing to do outside? play football
what is your favorite drink? Juice
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Milk
what is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
what do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
what do you want to be when you grow up? Witch with a sword, and a police officer
![]() |
| Such a handsome boy!! |
Blake woke up to presents from us..
| New monster truck was the favorite of them all! he couldn't take his eyes off of it! |
Blake wanted to go to the Springs Preserve for his bday so we packed a lunch and invited his friend Logan to join us for the day, and so glad we did the boys had a BLAST all day!! When we were all done we went for some ice cream!
| Riding on the train |
| lots of climbing |
| Eating some lunch on a big snake |
| One final pic of the cute boys.. these two are so much fun to be around! |

No comments:
Post a Comment