My sister Jill was visiting Utah in October so we decided it would be fun to go up there to see her and the kids. They live in Colorado so we don't get to see them very often! It also was a great excuse to get up there before the holidays got to busy!
 |
left to right top to bottom
Chase, Me Eric Skyler Jill, Jordan Karlee, Blake and Casey |
 |
| Me, Jordan, Eric, Jill, Casey and the back of Karlee's head |
One of the only things Blake wanted to do while we were there and seriously wouldn't let it go... was to see snow, the mountains were a little bare. We drove up Provo Canyon and didn't see any, then decided to drive the Alpine loop and just so happened to pull off at this look out spot and found a few patches! It was a good thing cause after that we didn't see any!
 |
| As you can see.. there wasn't a lot but enough to make a few snow balls. |
 |
| He was so excited!! But was ready to go when his hands started to freeze! |
 |
| Throwing snowballs..It wasn't very cold for Blake in shorts. |
 |
Chase woke up while the boys played so he got out and walked around..
As you can see I dressed Chase appropriate for the weather! |
We did a lot of fun things while in Utah.. Skyler had a birthday party with his cousins at Jordan's tumbling gym! It was this big warehouse full of trampolines and blue foam pits, a rock wall, a fun little basketball place, and a small play area for the little kids. It was so much fun I enjoyed myself just as much as the kids!
 |
Blake and Casey, trying to get out of the pit..
Its a work out just to get yourself out! |
 |
| Blake loved doing everything there was there! |
I wish my videos would up load.. My cousin Craig and brother Joe were swinging the kids from hands and feet to see how high they could get them in the air before landing in the pit! Blake loved it!
 |
| Chase was a bit grouchy and didn't want anything to do with any of it at first! |
 |
| Even Grandpa Jim tried to help him have some fun! |
 |
| But he was ready to get off! |
Chase eventually decided it was a little bit fun and started jumping on the tramps and even liked being thrown in the pit.. I have a cute video of him but it wont upload :(
One afternoon we went to Discovery Park (I think that's the name) in American Fork. We hadn't been there before, the kids enjoyed playing and I even enjoyed running around after the kids!
 |
| Chase |
 |
| Chase loved running across this bridge.. The simple things in life! |
 |
| Blake climbing |
 |
| The boys loved this thing.. they would sit on it while I spun them around! |
We looked up some free things to do and found that a few of them my sister and I hadn't ever done growing up... First time for everything I guess!
We went to the beam museum at BYU, the Dinosaur museum, and a Provo History museum
For some reason I only took pic at the Dinosaurs museum
 |
| Wow scary! |
 |
In front of the T-Rex, Grandpa Joe came with us!
Karlee, Garrett, Grandpa, Chase Blake, Skyler and Casey |
 |
All the kids except Skyler
Karlee, Garrett, Chase, Blake and Casey |
 |
| We went to this fun park in Orem with a duck pond.. everyone but Chase liked seeing the ducks! |
We spent a lot of time just playing with the cousins at Grandma Kris' house, the boys couldn't get enough of each other and played really well.. Casey and Blake are 2 months apart.
 |
They were being really quite and I went to see what they were doing and I found them reading books behind the couch.
Karlee, Blake, Casey and Chase |
 |
| They also could be found wrestling with Aunt Jordan |
We also got to see our friends the Robbin's. Baby London is getting so big!
 |
| Chase and his girlfriend London |
 |
| London and Blake |
No comments:
Post a Comment