My sister in Law Robin and I went see Lonestar. It was a fun night out and didn't cost us anything thanks to Houseseats!!
 |
| Having a great time. |
One of my favorite things to do is People watch.. Robin and I had a great time doing just that. We were in Prim and there were some great outfits that people were wearing and the things that people do in public are pretty amazing! We were sitting close to the bathrooms and this poor old guy went into the girls bathroom without knowing and then walked out REALLY fast.. It was pretty funny!
 |
| This guy was having such a great time.. he was dancing and shaking it the whole concert! |
We played with a lot of play dough... Both of my kids just love making things and even adding dinosaurs and other toys to the mix!
Chase loves shoes.. and will wear any that are left out! He put on Blake's cowboy boots and wore them around the house.
(I know what some are thinking he is too old for a Binky, he didn't have one he just found it and put it in his mouth.. silly boy)
 |
| I love you can see his smile in his eyes! |
Our Friends the Hartshorn's moved to Texas :( We were very sad to see them leave. They had a get together for one last time at the park to hang out.
 |
| Boston (I love his face) Kayla, & Rob |
 |
Jessica, Amber, Kayla, Becky (I had to leave early)
Riley took the pic |
 |
| Jessica, Amber, Harley, Kayla and Becky |
 |
| I love this kid!! |
We also went to Our friend Lincoln's 1st birthday!
(I didn't have a lot of pic so I borrowed some from Kim, I hope you don't mine)
 |
| Cute Lincoln!! |
 |
| Kim made these cute cupcakes.. yummy |
After dinner and cupcakes we went swimming!
 |
| Blake was a dare devil and kept jumping in the pool like this! |
 |
| So naturally Chase had to try it! |
 |
| Luckily Daddy was there to catch just in case! |
 |
| The boys love swimming!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment