Monday, January 9, 2012

The HAPPIEST Place on EARTH!!

I know I'm WAY behind but I have to try and catch up and I can't leave out such a fun event.. I wish I could put all the pictures I took on there but I will only high light our trip!

In May we were able to surprise Blake with a trip to Disneyland all by himself (Thanks for wonderful friends and family who took Chase for us)! We went with our friends the Hartshorn's (who we miss a lot!) for 3 days of Disney fun!
Do you think he was excited!?!
These two had some much fun with each other!
Our first ride ! "NEMO" Blake was a little hesitant about being in the dark but enjoyed seeing in Nemo.

Toy Story at California Adventure was one of the favorites of the kids and the adults!

Mickey's house fun!

Its a BUGS life!! Aren't we cute bugs?
Blake's favorite ride was DUMBO... I don't know how many times we rode it but once was enough for mommy! Daddy was more then happy to ride it as many times as Blake wanted!
We didn't go back to the hotel for naps so this is what happened half way threw the day!
After a long day of play... A bath was a necessity.. can you see his dirt/tan line on his feet?

All of us on the last night there!
Sorry I added these pictures last min and I couldn't get them in the right spot so here you go :)
In front of the castle!


Just inside the front gates of Disney Land!
This is how the boys rested their legs!

No comments: