Sunday, January 29, 2012

First camping trip

This summer we went camping for the first time as a family. I know your thinking we're lame, but we are not very camping type people. Our friends the Andrews invited us to go to Mt. Charleston for the night.
Best family pic we got!


Chase 5 min of being there..
Sitting by the camp fire
Blake, Caleb, Lily and Chase
Chase stole Terry's big chair
After a not so good night sleep..Riley and the kids waking up many times.  We went for a little hike after breakfast.

Even though we went a good distance.. Chase insisted on walking the whole way
Such determination

I love the look on both their faces

Blake and Lily looking for bugs
I love Lily's face.. taking a rest

And they are off again
We all rested and enjoy the mountain at the top!

The kids had so much fun with their friends and play in nature!
Someone wasn't ready to go home, that or was ready for a nap!
We really enjoyed being with our friends and being out side but I think we might have to stick to day trips to the Mountains, or get a camper we just like our sleep too much!

No comments: