Lets see if I can get caught up one of these days!!
April was warm enough to break out the kids pool and we spent a lot of days playing in the water! Both kids really love the water so it was fun easy entertainment.
I love this pic.. Blake just dumped water on Chase and he LOVES it!!
We brought the slid out and some toys... for hours of fun!
I know he might not like this when he is older but I couldn't resist the crack shots :)
I love those cheeks!
I convinced Riley to do a date night to a 'Last Chance Prom'
I convinced Riley to do a date night to a 'Last Chance Prom'
We went with some friends and had a really good time. It was put on by some friends ward youth, they served dinner and did pictures and of course there was dancing :)
My friend Britany and I went shopping at Savers and found us some prom dresses! It was so much fun!
Our Prom picture!
Group Shot (one of the best dressed groups there)
Clint & Michelle Campbell, Howie & Britany Selma, Riley & I, Brian & Lolly Lillard
Gettin our Dance on... The DJ Clint was awesome!
Gettin our Dance on... The DJ Clint was awesome!
It was one fun night :)
1 comment:
That is SO cool, Diana! That looks and sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! I want to do that. Really. lol Did you guys just do it yourselves and stuff?
Post a Comment