February just flew by.. I guess when you have more then one kid to take care of the days seem to go faster and there is no ME time anymore, or extra time for that matter :)
Here is a little recap of what happened in February,
My parents and Jordan came to meet Chase
Blake is potty trained....wait no that is a picture of him pretending because my mom said he needed to be by the time he was 2.... so we just got a picture of him trying for my mom! Maybe soon he will really be out of diapers
Those cheeks came out of no where :)
We spent a lot of time at the park... we fed the ducks at Sunset park
Date night.... and no pictures of Riley and I but we went out with our friends Dave and Lindsay to a county bar.. I know I know I shouldn't be at a bar but we went to country dance... and we got a great picture with the bouncer guy....who's mustache is REAL! It was lots of fun
Earlier in the same day as Date night.... I added a nice scratch to the front of my car by hitting a car in the Walmart parking lot who got in my way... JK but really they guy was a jerk and I was in the lane and happened to look down for a second and he said he saw me coming and kept backing out of his parking spot! It made for a wonderful afternoon.... good thing is no one was hurt and I didn't have my kids with me!
This cute boy turned 2...
His stats...
34' tall 25-50 %
27.1 lbs 50-75%
48 1/2 round head 25-50%
We waited until Chase was 2 month so we could take both kids to the doctors at the same time so here are Chase's stats at 2 months
22 1/2' tall 25-50%
12.6 lbs 75%
40 1/4 round head 50-75%
My aunt Collette got married... on Blake's b-day
Aunt Val, Mariah, Grandma Hurst, my mom and Aunt Collette (bride)
Ok that is a recap of Feb it only took me until the end of March to finish it so I better get moving on March :)
No comments:
Post a Comment