Monday, January 25, 2010

1st bath!

I love babies in the tub...and just like Blake, Chase loved his first bath! I have a hard time waiting until the belly button falls off before I give the first one.. so just like with Blake we did his first bath in the sink just 4 days old!



















Blake helping mommy get things ready, such a GREAT big brother!















Blake and Chase look a lot a like but different at the same time, can you tell which one is Blake and which one is Chase?










1st pic is Blake and the 2nd one is Chase









I love how relaxed he is... and then of course I had to get a picture of his chicken legs, and show just how little he is!

4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh what a cutie!!!!!! You have the cutest boys ever!

The Hardy's said...

What a cutie! You look great! So glad you're up and feeling good.

Haute Deb Designs said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! He is TINY, but adorable. You look amazing by the way!

JACK!E said...

Yea, I'm so glad I found your blog! Congrats on your new sonshine. I have 2 boys too and I love 'em to death! Matching outfits are the best. Check out my blog when you get a second garyandjackie.blogspot.com
Jackie {Moulton}