Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas morning we woke up around 8:00 when Blake woke us up! We went down stairs and this is what we found!
















I had everything wrapped and under the tree before Christmas eve, Santa came to our house early! I didn't want to be up wrapping gifts, of course Riley was wrapping mine Christmas eve!














We let Blake open his train from aunt Jenny and he really didn't notice or care about anything else!














Finally we hid the train so he could keep opening gifts.





















It worked until he found it!















So we took it out of the box for him to play with!
















Once we got other toys out of the box he was more interested in playing with them :)














Future basketball player...daddy couldn't be more proud :)

After we opened presents we all took a nap and then headed to Riley's parents house for some yummy Chirstmas dinner!

It was a great Christmas and we were so blessed to be able to spend it family!

1 comment:

Rachel McEwen said...

How cute! and what fun toys. I wouldn't beable to open any more presents either after seeing that train:)