Monday, December 15, 2008

Chirstmas fun Activities

I love this time of year and we have done some fun things during this Christmas season. We went to Ethel Em Chocolate factory to see the lights on the cactus, we missed Santa but we got some cute pictures on his chair!

Then another night we went to Riley's parents ward Christmas party, we used to be in the ward to it was fun! They had Santa, so we stood in line and Blake loved him! I was afraid that he wouldn't like him and cry but that wasn't the case!













Our family











Blake enjoying the lights













Riley pushing Blake














Blake on Santa's chair
















Our family sitting on Santa's chair






































Blake with his friend Holden..Santa happened to be Holden's dad

4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures!
I can't believe Blake is sitting on Santa's lap like it's no big deal. Too Cute!!

Amy said...

Blake is getting so big! That picture of your family on Santa's chair is really cute!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Hey guys cute pics! Blake has gotten so much more hair since the last time we saw him...he's adorable!

The Shill Spill said...

What! Santa is Holden's dad!? Wow! I wish Santa was my dad! (*Wink!)
I can't believe that Blake is THAT big! Sooooo cute!