Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blake is growing too fast!!

It feels like everyday Blake is learning something new! Last Thursday I came home from the gym and Blake had started to babble and say "da da da" he is also putting his tongue out and has learned he can make other sounds that way, along with spitting all over :) He has been babbling but this is the first time that I heard him make some sort of word out of it.
He is also been scooting a little the past few weeks, mostly in circles.
Yesterday we were in the living room and before I knew it he had army crawled from the couch to the TV and had found something interesting to play with. Then I kept putting new toys in front of him to see if he could get them and he did every time. Last night we were at my friends house and I was showing her he could move and I put him down and he saw something he wanted and went for it!
I didn't want this to happen until after Christmas.. I wanted him to stay in one spot so I wouldn't have to worry about him pulling on things and getting into things... I guess this wish is far from happening, before I know it he is going to be full crawling and then I'm in trouble!! :)
He is just getting so big so fast.. I am so excited that he is learning new things and growing but the same time I'm so sad that he isn't my little cuddly baby anymore! I am going to try to catch him army crawling on camera and post it!

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Yup-once they are mobile- you can kiss you nice house goodbye. Everythig ends up on counters and tables so that he won't get into it. He will be in full motion by Christmas-good luck with the tree!

The Shill Spill said...

Holy Cow! He is getting big way too fast! I feel like I just met him yesterday! Wow!