Friday, October 24, 2008

Blake is 8 months!!

I know I say this every time he reaches another mile stone but where does the time go! I can't believe he is 8 months already. I love this stage even though the teething isn't much fun but he is so much more interactive and he is becoming independent. He is still army crawling but gets up on his hands and knees and wants to take off (I can't wait until then because he will stop showing me how dirty my floor is with this clothes :)
As far as teeth, he still has none! I'm beginning to wonder if he will ever have any :) I did talk to my sister Jill who baby Casey is 2 months older then Blake and Casey just got his first tooth a few days ago. So that gives me hope! I just want him to get some so he is not hurting and waking up at night (which is not normal, and not good for me)
Here are a few things that Blake likes

*he still loves food
*he still loves the bath
* Likes to fall asleep on daddy's chest
*LOVES my friend Jackie (He prefers her over me sometimes)
*Loves to talk to Grandma Kris and Aunt Jordan on the phone
*Likes to talk to everyone on the phone
*Likes peak a boo
*Likes that he can get whatever he wants when its on the floor
*he thinks its funny when mom tells him "NO" Laughs at me every time!
*Likes the cheap entertainment of paper :)










Blake Playing with toys










Jared showing Blake the ropes










My happy boy










Isn't he the cutest!!










You can't help but smile at him!!

1 comment:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

He is just so cute and such a happy baby! I can picture his cute little laugh when you tell him no...so funny! Hope you guys are doing well we miss ya!