Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Party!!

Over the weekend my friends little boy Holden turned 1, Blake got this first piece of mail with an invitation to his party. We had a good time, there was dinner and cake and ice cream, with lots of toys! We also got a preview of what to expect when Blake turns 1 :)

Thanks Holden for inviting us, it was a fun night!!


Holden got a "Mator" car, from the movie 'Cars' It was super cute!


Blake liked it.. we just might have to get him one!


Holden wasn't sure what to do when he was given his cake so Corey told me to put Blake on the table to see what he would do.. and this is what happened!


Blake wasn't really sure about it at first and after he was all dirty wanted me to pick him up!


He was fine after a few minutes



2 comments:

Jenny B said...

I have an extra one - brand new - if you want it. I bought it for Austin for his b-day but my mom also bought him one.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

So much fun!!!! I am already thinking about Addison turning 1. It goes by so fast, I can't belive it's just 2 months away!!
Oh- I definately want to go tomorrow night- let me know what time. It's at the church right?