I got free tickets to Allen Jackson from on of my good friends who works at Mandalay Bay and so Jackie and I left our kids at home with our husbands and had a much needed 'GIRLS' night out! Lee Ann Womack opened for him, she had a lot of slow songs in the beginning but her last few were ok. Then Allen Jackson came out and he put on a great show, he has a lot of great songs!
I like the blonde hair, it looks good:) I was wondering where you have been. Looks like you are having a fun summer, as is Blake. He is sitting up and already in love. I love the watch that i bought from you. I plan on giving it to Kris' mom for Christmas, and I wear it every once in a while because it is so dang cute, can't decide if I want to give it away. If you every have a party and somebody doesn't use all of their half off deals, let me know because I would buy another watch for myself. take care
3 comments:
It was Fun dancing with you. I wish we could go dancing more often! We will have to see who our next concert will be!
I like the blonde hair, it looks good:) I was wondering where you have been. Looks like you are having a fun summer, as is Blake. He is sitting up and already in love. I love the watch that i bought from you. I plan on giving it to Kris' mom for Christmas, and I wear it every once in a while because it is so dang cute, can't decide if I want to give it away. If you every have a party and somebody doesn't use all of their half off deals, let me know because I would buy another watch for myself. take care
I'm jealous! That looks like fun!
Post a Comment