Saturday, May 24, 2008

3 Months old






















Blake is 3 months old today... wow where did the time go? He is getting so big and is getting more and more active every day. He loves taking a bath or shower, laughing and smiling, his swing, his crib, having his diaper changed, having lotion rubbed on him, having a blanket by his face, hanging out with daddy, dancing with mommy, when people make funny faces at him.
He hates having to wait to eat, having a dirty diaper, being tired,
He truly is a good baby. We are so blessed to have him in our family, he has brought so much love and joy to us. I can't wait for him to find his feet and put them in his mouth.. and all the other fun and cute things he will do really soon!

4 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

What a good mommy you are Diana! Super cute pictures! :) Wow...I can't believe how big he is getting either...and I don't get to see him every day.

HawgWildinWashington said...

He is getting so big and so cute. I am glad he is a good baby, but be careful because he will make you want to have more....lots more! just kidding. The more the merrier. Great job.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hang out sometime- especially since we live so close! How much fun!! What is your email address? Mine is sallymwilcock@yahoo.com
Count me in for Tues night- I am excited!! I am bringing a friend, should be fun!!
Talk to you soon!

caseyjwatts said...

Hey Diana' it's Skyler I now how ride my bike with No hands it is herd. I miss you and blake. when are you cuming up and bering your wii casey and look a like blake.