Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Trip to Utah

The weekend of April 12th, Riley and I made our first trip to Utah with Blake. My friend was getting married and it was the first for a lot of my family to see Blake! We drove down on Wed night and Blake slept the whole time...we had to wake him up in Fillmore to feed him because we didn't want to have to stop again. It was COLD, it even snowed!! We went from the 70's and 80's to the low 40's and 50's... not my kind of fun :) Everyone was excited to see Blake and we had a really good time. He got to meet a lot of new faces from Great Grandparents, cousins and good friends of Riley and I. Check out all the cute pictures of Blake and everyone :)

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures!! We just got back from California too ;) Check out our blog for pictures!! I can't believe you experienced snow- how fun!! I miss it! :)