Monday, March 3, 2008

The game of Tag

I've been tagged
1-What is his name? Riley Dale Bevell
2-How long have you been married? 2 years and 3 months
3-How long did you date? Just barley under 2 years
4-Who eats more sweets? I think I probably do... I love candy!!
5-Who said I love you first? I did, we came to Vegas and we were on top of the starsopher!
6-Who is taller? Riley
7-Who can sing better? I think I am... Riley can carry a tune if he wants to but most the time he goofs off
8-Who is smarter? Riley is by far.... he is always teaching me something
9-Who does the laundry? Riley does most of it.. he is even good at not drying the clothes that I don't want dryed! I am lucky
10-Who pays the bills? Riley
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed I sleep on the right side
12-Who cooks dinner? Who ever we can find to cook for us :) But when we do cook we both do about the same!
13-Who drives? I do most of it... I am a little more agressive then he is :) He has been driving more since I was pregant and didn't feel like it.
14-Who is more stubborn? I am. That is all that needs to be said about that:)
15-Who kissed who first? Riley kissed me.. we were at my parents house and watching TV and it was late and I said "There is nothing on TV" and he said " We don't have to watch TV!" and he kissed me... I was dying to kiss his lusious lips :)
16-Who asked who out first? Riley asked me out
17-Who proposed? After many threats...Riley finally did :)
18-Who wears the pants? We both do... well I guess if I have to tell the truth I do :)

I love you Riley!!

I tag Jackie, Emily, Jenny and Andrea

No comments: