Cute pics, but where is the cute naked one? Would Riley not let you put it on? It is the cutest one...
those are so cute. what a creative idea to put him in the basket. I love it!
Cute Pictures Diana! :) Way to be your own personal photographer and be creative, at that! :) Nice work!
Too cute!! I have been waiting for a pic with a naked butt. I remember you said you would be taking a lot of them :)
So cute Di! I love it! See you soon for more fun hair! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pics, but where is the cute naked one? Would Riley not let you put it on? It is the cutest one...
those are so cute. what a creative idea to put him in the basket. I love it!
Cute Pictures Diana! :) Way to be your own personal photographer and be creative, at that! :) Nice work!
Too cute!! I have been waiting for a pic with a naked butt. I remember you said you would be taking a lot of them :)
So cute Di! I love it! See you soon for more fun hair! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment